Sunday 27 January 2013

MAN AUCTION!

Really looking forward to seeing you all at my man auction on March 6th at Blue Bar, UEA (yes it has finally been confirmed!)


Thank you so much to everyone that has been getting involved with this, I have a set of amazing friends who have been helping me put everything together, and get my men involved!!


Unfortunately the men taking part in my man auction aren't quite as hot as this, but i thought the picture might catch your attention :P




For those of you who want to find out more, check out the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/152793454874215/?fref=ts

As for my 3 month no shave for fundraising, it has raised £45 so far. THANK YOU! please keep giving, as much or as little as you can. I have never found something more difficult to resist in my life- and it's only been a week.

If you would like to donate (and it's just been pay day so there's no excuse :P) the link is below!

Thank you again! Hope to see you all at my man auction!!



No comments:

Post a Comment