Thursday 28 March 2013

New projects!

So since the man auction, what have I been doing in the world of fundraising?

Well...... I am hoping to have a quiz which one of my beautiful friend's dad is going to be heading as he is a great quiz master and well, I'm not. So it's a perfect combination! I'm not sure what the date of this is going to be as of yet as this is still very much a work in progress and needs some sorting out but rest assured details will be posted!!

My mum is hosting a coffee morning for me which will include a tombola and bake sale. Bless my mum she is a truly wonderful and inspiring lady and I am so blessed to have her helping me with my fundraising. Without her i would be sincerely screwed.

Donations have come to a firm halt but I am determined to not let this get me down and continue to fundraise in other ways!!

I also have a few more tricks up my sleeve but I will leave you with this for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment